BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Blogger Templates »

Monday, May 17, 2010

Maias kepoof

I jerked awake when we went over a pothole that probably went all the way to the earth’s core. We stopped for a lunch break. I got a pie, Jackson got a cookie but no one else was hungry and then it was Jackson’s turn to drive but we got bored so Nikora, Aaron, and Jackson started to talk about fishing and surfing. Santana was asleep with a half eaten cookie on his chest so me and Taylor started to count all the sheep that we went past. Some were as white as a ghost, mostly white but had mud on them but some were as black as the night sky. Then I fell asleep. Then Jackson and Aaron woke me up. They said “Your turn to drive.” So I got up and started to drive for 3 hours. I wanted to drive for 2 more hours but Taylor said to take a rest so I did, slept all the way there. It felt like I slept for a month. Then we set up camp and we went for a bush walk. Then we found a fruit tree, we asked Santana if its OK to eat because he’s the food expert. He said they are safe to eat but there’s this look in his eye that says he’s not sure but I take the tiniest bit then Jackson takes a bit then Aaron, Taylor, Nikora, but not Santana. But then my stomach started to bubble. I started to shrink and next thing I know I’m a hamster. Jackson’s turning into monkey, then Aaron’s a monkey, Taylor’s a crocodile and Nikora a bear! We all scream and all the people from China heard us. Next thing I know Santana is running off. Then an old man appears from the bushes and he rolled a lumpy package towards us. I try to pick it up and unwrap it but I have no thumbs but Aaron does so he unwraps the package. It’s a pie so I take a hamster mouth full then I started to feel like I was being stretched like a tree growing but faster. Then all my hamster hair fell off so that means I’m me again and Nikora, Aaron, Jackson and Taylor are normal. THE END
Maia

1 comments:

Neil Hirini said...

A very long story Maia. You have a great imagination.