BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Blogger Templates »

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Aaron

One morning when all the pirates got up Angel the Captain said “Ahoy me harties, let’s get the ship clean before the guests come.” The crow said “We will get the ship clean for you Angel and for the guests that are coming for tea.” And when the guests came I said “Please have a seat and tea will be on the table in 5 minutes.” When we were having tea Stanfly had a food fight with the other people. So the next day his dad Nikora said “You have to clean the ship.” Stanfly said “Why?” and Nikora said “Because you had a food fight with the guests.” The next day when Angel and Jackson were fighting about who was going to get the treasure and when I came back from my friends house I said stop fighting about who is going to get the treasure and if you stop fighting about who is going to get the treasure you might be allowed to halve it . The next day their dad said “You can halve the treasure now.” The next day there was another boat that came and got on our boat and stole the treasure so I said “Lets get our treasure back,” and I jumped onto their boat but they pushed me over board. And when I got back on my boat I said “This isn’t going to be easy.” So when everyone was asleep Maia the dog jumped onto their boat and stole the treasure
THE END
Aaron

1 comments:

Neil Hirini said...

Pirates and treasure. I love stories with these things in them.