BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Blogger Templates »

Monday, May 24, 2010

Maia

On Saturday we had a party and Jackson came and me,Teina,Jackson and Fin went over the fence to see our friend Jay then Fin and Jay always speaking in Spanish so I said "I'm a savage chipmunk" in Koren then Tiena got bored and went inside then me,Jackson,Fin and Jay played war me and Jackson had a plastic Uzi gun and a wooden rifle gun, Jay and Fin had a light saber {not real light saber } and a long rifle thing. then the war began me and Jackson sat behind our barracked then I made a dash for the air force shed {a hut with a wooden plane inside} I shot Jay he fell down and was cooling for Fin to bandage him I got to the air force shed the plane zoomed over the battle field then it landed in the air force shed but then........ TO BE CONTINUED!

1 comments:

Neil Hirini said...

I was a the same party and I had a pretty good time to. I just love all the paua kai your father cooks up.