BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Blogger Templates »

Friday, February 19, 2010


When I am in bed I wish that I can have horns that were light brown and that I could have octopus arms. And have butterfly wings with orange and a bit of black for the out lines and it a bit of light yellow in it. I would also have jelly fish legs.
I have got yellow eye brows and I also have human in me with dark brown plaited hair. I have pretty bows at the bottom of my pretty hair. I have a bit of yellow on top of my beak and at the bottom of the beak it is grey and the bows are light light blue. The octopus arms are dark night sky blue and the jelly fish legs a light pretty blue. My horns have lines in them.
I live under the sea and when I am under the sea all my friends come to see what I am doing like my friend star fish and her friend star fish is her best friend ever and the small sea snail is my friend as well.

CHANTELLE

2 comments:

Creative Chaos said...

Well done Chantelle, you are starting to use some good descriptions. Next tome try adding more detail to your ideas.
Miss Mitchell

Anonymous said...

Chantelle your story in great. Good work.
Melissa