BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Blogger Templates »

Friday, February 19, 2010

Shaylah


My wild self.

Hi my name is the bis-ossa-croc-ger-butterfly now if you’re wondering why they call me that I will tell you but first you’ll have to climb this tree and sit down. You see they call me the bis-ossa-croc-ger-butterfly because it’s after my body parts like my strong, sharp, long bison horns help to smack down trees to cross the deepest rivers. Leap my fossa ears help me to hear prey from a distance. SNAP!!! This long green crocodile snout has hundreds of teeth that help me to eat my prey in a couple of bites. My striped Siberian tiger arms and legs help me to climb the tallest, safest trees to sleep away from all the loud noise. Wish my beautiful black and yellow butterfly wings help me to fly away from my enemies that are stronger than me. So that’s why they call me the bis-ossa-croc-ger-butterfly.

0 comments: