BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Blogger Templates »

Friday, February 19, 2010

leteisha


Hi my name is Hiss-octo-elly-flamingo. If you don’t know what a Hiss-octo-elly-flamingo looks like I will describe it to you. I have extra long arms, they help me to move around and they help me grip onto things. I have silky jelly fish legs that sway side to side. I have big beautiful pink wings with extremely soft feathers. I also have brown antennas that fidget all the time. I eat chocolate, lollies, fruit, chips and lots of other things. My hobbies are swimming, hockey, netball and water polo. Now you know what a Hiss-octo-elly-flamingo looks like and what its hobbies are and what it eats.

Leteisha

2 comments:

Creative Chaos said...

Great Leteisha. I like the descriptive words you have used. Next time try to add some descriptive phrases as well (we will work on this in class).
Miss Mitchell

Anonymous said...

Hi Leteisha, we finally got to see your work. This is a really cool character and maybe one we can use in our stories together...Dad