BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Blogger Templates »

Friday, February 19, 2010

Jackson


Hi my name is Gaz-ho-rhi-gib-ay-tree boa. I live in a dark cave by myself. I have a brother his name is Loi-sea-wal-ark-torto-rattle snake, he lives under the sea. I can go and see him because I have gills. He is not scared of my ugly face. Other things are but not him. With my ugly ears I can hear from far away, not 100km, not 1000km, not 2000km, but far far away. I can use my horns as an aerial for my TV. I love to play rugby. I just about made it into the All Blacks. I do not know why they did not pick me because I think I was the best there. I must have been too good for them.

2 comments:

Creative Chaos said...

Well done Jackson. I like the way you have described your wild self with the word "ugly". Next time work on adding more descriptive words to your writing.
Miss Mitchell

Neil Hirini said...

Wow. If you had made the All Blacks you would have been the most ugliest All Black of all time. You would have scored lots of tries though as no one would have wanted to tackle you.

From Dada