BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Blogger Templates »

Monday, August 16, 2010

Leteishas Wild Self


Hey look down here come with me into the deep forest. Its a down day for everybody because it is time for the fanciest animals to come and visit our little forest, I know what your thinking were crazy right but it is a big fuss because no matter how hard we try to clean up the place we can not make the other animals happy. Nooo they are here quick everybody come in and talk about what needs to be done to make them feel welcomed. " Ooo what a dump" said one of the other animals " This is completely gross " this is so not going good we are trying to make it better but we are just making it worst. Quick we need to make them stay does anybody have an idea, " Me, my name is Rein-ossa-lion and I am here to teach those animals a lesson. Great that is awesome so how are you going to do that. " I am going to run them down and tell them to treat us with respect or I will trip them up with my tail and then stick dirt in their mouth so they would have to respect us. It worked we are treated with respect so I they decided to insult us we will run them down and but them in the so-called ditch witch is just really a bunch of leaves pushed together but they will never know that.

0 comments: