BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Blogger Templates »

Friday, August 20, 2010

Leteishas Kerpoof


Once there was a house. It was made out of sticks and iron. It had a big gate. On the gate it had lights that were flashing on and off. There I was standing straight in front of the house with my brother standing right beside me. He was shivering and his teeth were shivering too. I placed my hand on his head and I could feel the vibration on my hand. It rushed through my body. Then I was stuck shivering too. I saw crops growing beside the house, and then I saw a beam of light coming from a window in the house. Me and my brother crouched down and moved our feet until we were at the house but when we put our heads up the beam had vanished. We moved closer and we saw corn falling from a bunch of crops. We thought the corn was had some fast growing spray on it because if they were out any longer they would have turned into popcorn. My brother picked one up and said “Are you hungry?” I picked a corn up and said “Yes starving”. My brother and I ate away, by no time we had munched up all the corn that had been on the rough ground. We lay down and went to sleep. When I woke up I saw that my brother was gone, I looked everywhere but still no sign of him then I heard a cry. It came from the house. I looked closely at the window of the house and the beam was in the window but this time it was different because this time it had a shadow of a lizard. It was my brother. He had been cursed by the ghosts. It had been told that the ghost in the house have poisoned something around the house so if you touch it you will become a slave to all ghosts. So that spray was more then growing spray, it was slave poisoning spray my brother touched some. I had to do something, so I went in the house through a crack in the wall, I squeezed through and there he was eating all the food so I joined him we ate and ate until there was nothing in the cupboards. “Thank god its you” I said. I was feeling warm inside and my brother was too. We had eaten things that could have lasted a whole year. We sat down and waited and waited until we drifted of to sleep. We woke up at about 5:00 and found the ghosts staring at us. They opened their mouths and said “Boooooooooooooooo” We got such a fright that we ran through the window and as far away from the house as possible. Only now we are not cursed.

By Leteisha

0 comments: