BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Blogger Templates »

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Makayla



One freezing, icy, cold morning I got my jacket and snow boots on and went outside. I got in my car and drove as fast as a bunny can hop down the road and into the forest. The forest was as cold as ice. I made an exit from my car. The snow fell out of the sky like a tennis ball getting hit over the tennis net. I entered the forest and found a perfect spot to build an igloo to sleep in at night. It was getting dark and it had been a long day. I went deeper into the forest to find some firewood. It got darker and darker and colder and colder. I got as scared as a scared little mouse. I tried to find my way back but I just couldn’t find my way. The night sky was now as dark as a dark cave. I started walking towards a bush. There was something inside the bush. The bush was moving side to side. I got really frightened. Then all of a sudden something jumped out of the moving bush. It was a husky. She seemed like she wanted me to follow her. I followed her and she came to a stop. She had led me all the way back to my igloo. I didn’t know how to thank her. So I let her come and sleep in my igloo with me. That night before I went to sleep I thought to myself how lucky am I.
Makayla

0 comments: