BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Blogger Templates »

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Aaron

One morning when all the pirates got up Angel the caption said ahoy me harties let’s get the ship clen before the gest come. The crow said we will get the ship clean for you Angel and for the gets that coming for tea. And when the gets came I said pleas have a seat and tea will be on the table in 5 minutes . When we were having tea stanfly had a food fight with with the other people . so the next day his dad nikora said you have to clean the ship . Stan fly said why and nikora said because you had a food fight with the guests . the next day when angel and Jackson were fighting about who is going to get the treasure and when I came back from my friends house I said stop fighting about who is going to get the treasure and if you stop fighting about who is going to get the treasure you might be aloud to half it . the next day their dad said you can half the treasure now . the next day their was another boat that came and got on our boat and stole the treasure so I said lets get our treasure back and I jumped onto their boat but push me over board . and when I got bank on my boat I said this isn’t going to be easy so when everyone asleep maia the dog jumped onto their boat and stole the treasure
THE END

0 comments: