BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Blogger Templates »

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Chanelle

Animal wonder land


Hi there fly with me I’m going to share an adventure with you. Staring at Jasmine the dog saying hello down there. I woke up the next morning I think I’m in wonderland. It was only 5:30 in the morning what 5:30 in the morning I can not believe that I woke up late for my day. I was supposed to be at a wedding in Australia. I guess I just had to fly there my self because I’m a butterfly. I had an hour to get there. I had to flap my wings extra fast to get there in time. I got there at 8:00 clock. I was very thirsty I got a drink with ice. After I had my drink I went and sat down before I missed the wedding. It is my best friend yasmines wedding and I just about missed it. After the wedding I meet my sister Janul she is 27 years old. She lives in America I live in New Zealand. I meet yasmines mum and dad Marie and Richey. When I got home I had a hot chocolate and then went to bed. I woke up I was coughing all didn’t know what was wrong maybe I should of stayed in bed all day and didn’t go to work. Friday I was still sick what would I do. I went to the doctors and they took blood test it came back with clear realsolts I just had the flue.

The End

0 comments: