BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Blogger Templates »

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Taylor


I woke up in the morning feeling so so excited about the big hockey game. I got in my car so nervous. When I got there I just about wet my pants like a baby. When I got on the rink I saw heaps of people. The buzzer went off baaaaaa. We played for 4 minutes. Then everything went wrong. Someone snuck penguins and dogs in. There were holes in the ground and under the ground there were heaps of water one of the blue team fell in the water. A robber somehow stole the money. Then a Samari come on. How did that happen? Then a football player came on and then there was a little kid who come on the rink and started fishing. It was a disaster. Then a TV reporter came. I could not believe it. Then I went home all depressed and angry because the game was ruined.

0 comments: