BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Blogger Templates »

Monday, March 1, 2010

maia

On Saturday me, Mum and Teina went to the beach me and Teina went for a swim the water was warm like toast.The waves were huge and when I got hit by the wave it pushed me to the bottom and when I tried to push me up it didn't work it just kept holding me down for 15 seconds.When I got up I only got a 10 second breather then I got pushed down again by another wave but it didn't hold me down instead my back hit on a stick and the stick left a mark as red as Mums red lipstick.

3 comments:

Creative Chaos said...

I like the similes you have used in your story Maia! Well done!
Miss Mitchell

Room 2 Rocks said...

Cool maia
Makayla

Neil Hirini said...

I must get out to the beach for a awim soon otherwise it will be winter again. I don't do swimming in thw winter.

Mr H