BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Blogger Templates »

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Jackson


Lost in space

I woke up on the day that I was going to space. When I got to work I got ready to go up to the moon. I walked towards my space ship as scared as a mouse when it sees a cat. I got into my space ship with my space dog. 5,4,3,2,1 blast off! Then I was in space. I landed on the moon. There was nothing there, there must be something on here I was thinking to myself. I went for a look around then I came across a whole lot of aliens. They were ugly with big fat eyes and they were green and blue and very slimy. There were alien races. They went as fast as a cheetah. There were aliens with guns and they were pointing them at me and my dog. Two of them were thinking that they were cool and I think one of them liked me. I took some pictures of them and I turned around and my ship was no where to be seen. I went to go look for it but I could not find it so I went back to the aliens and asked if they had seen my space ship. They said “No”. Then I saw it. That alien had taken it. So I asked if I could use one of their space ships. They said “Yes.” So I got into one of them and swapped to get my one back and the alien took the aliens’ space ship. Then I was on my way back to New Zealand.

1 comments:

Neil Hirini said...

The next time you go to the moon can I come with you. I'm really good at fighting off aliens. I do it every day. A cool story son.

Dadio