BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Blogger Templates »

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Angel-Rayne

On the weekends I found out that one of my chickens the brown one Dora had eight chicks and my black one Black Betty might have some chicks to.I have two girl chickens and my dad has two chickens one boy Roger the Roster and snowy the white one. Snowy is really skinny so i don't think she will have chicks. we all so have two sheep and there names are rose merry and roast lamb.we live next to a creek and so we here lots of ducks quick and we have a wild cat that live under our house and she has had 3 and last year she had 3.we have a dog major we have had him be for i was born so he is really old we were going to put him down last year because he was sick but we waited till winter and her got better so we still have him he looks after me because he is use to me we live next door to a farmer and my dads work i go to dads house every weekends and Wednesday for tea it is fun there

0 comments: